Petro-Canada’s DURON™ line of premium performance multigrade diesel engine oils delivers industry leading protection against increased wear which can lead to lower productivity and impaired fuel economy. They’re formulated to exceed API CK-4 specifications and are suitable for use in the latest 2017 EPA compliant low emission engines which employ advanced exhaust after treatment devices.
DURON HP 15W-40 is a high performance heavy duty engine oil that delivers all weather engine protection including dependable cold start up and exceptional shear stability. It can deliver extended drain capabilities (exceeding OEM standard intervals).
Features & Benefits:
- Engine Protection: Essential formulation to minimize wear leading to better operating efficiency and reliability.
- Durability: Specially formulated to help prevent the oil from thickening so it can protect your engine.
- Shear Stability: Advanced formulation ensures even over long periods of heavy duty use, the oil stays in grade. Giving you the increased protection and uptime for extended drain intervals.
- Reduce Deposit Build Up: Even under tough conditions, it provides long term protection against engine wear and the build-up of engine deposits and harmful sludge
Car and Light Duty Diesel Engines
DURON engine oils are also suitable for use in diesel powered engines in smaller vehicles, including passenger cars and light trucks where API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4 or earlier specifications are required. Consult your owner’s manual.
Gasoline and CNG Engines
Many of the DURON diesel engine oils exceed the latest API SN gasoline engine oil specification and are suitable for some gasoline and CNG applications where API SN or earlier specifications are required. Many are also suitable for use in wet clutch applications where JASO MA2 is recommended. Please reference the Approvals and Recommendations list on the previous page to ensure you are using the correct product for your application.
Stationary & Marine type Diesel Engines
DURON HP and SHP 15W-40’s may be used in diesel-fuelled stationary and marine systems where an SAE 15W-40 diesel engine oil is specified and water separation is not required.
Specifications & Approvals:
- ACEA E7 - Meets Specifications
- ACEA E9 - Meets Specifications
- API CK-4 – Approved
- API SN - Approved
- ECF-3 – Meets Specifications
- TO-2 – Meets Specifications
- CES 20086 - Approved
- Standard Drain – Meets Specifications
- DFS 93K222 – Approved
- Deutz DQC III-10 LA – Approved
- WSS-M2C171-F1 – Approved
- 9985930 – Suitable for Use
- MA2 – Suitable for Use
- EOS-4.5 – Approved
- MAN 3575, 3275-1 – Suitable for use
- MB-Approval 228.31 - Approved
- MTU Type 2.1 - Approved
- Renault RLD-4 - Approved
- Volvo VDS-4.5 – Approved
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.