Synthetic gear lubricants for use in food manufacturing equipment
- Resists the formation of harmful products of oxidation even at elevated temperatures
- Base oil has an ability to provide superior lubrication under all operating conditions
- Excellent EP properties make CASSIDA FLUID GL suitable for steel-on-steel and worm and phosphor-bronze wheel applications
- Neutral odour and taste
- High viscosity index resulting in minimum variation of viscosity with change in temperature
Certifications and Specifications
- NSF H1 & NSF ISO 21469
- DIN 51506 VBL (GL 150, 220), VCL (GL 150)
- ISO/DP 6743/6 L-CKD
- DIN 51517 CLP
CASSIDA FLUID GL 150, 220, 320, 460 and 680 are high performance, anti-wear gear oils specially developed for the lubrication of enclosed gears in food and beverage processing machinery.
They are based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry.
Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
- Lubrication of enclosed gearboxes used in the food industry
- Also intended for use in equipment manufacturing food packaging
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.