- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties
- Superior mechanical stability particularly in the presence of heat and water
- Excellent corrosion prevention properties
- Enhanced resistance to water washout
- High dropping point
- Neutral odour and taste
- CASSIDA GREASE GTS 2 is also available in spray form
Certifications and Specifications
- NSF H1
CASSIDA GREASE GTS 2 is a water resistant extreme pressure lubricant specially developed for the grease lubrication of machinery in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
It is based on a calcium sulphonate complex thickener, synthetic base fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry.
Registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
- Lubrication of electric motors, pumps, conveyors, mixers, gear units and bearings
- Medium speed bearings operating under adverse conditions
- Heavy-loaded and shock-loaded applications
- May also be used as protective anti-rust film and as release agent on gaskets and seals of tank closures
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.