RENOLIT BLUE LX 2 is a non-leaded, lithium complex, extreme pressure grease, capable of operating at higher temperatures than normal lithium greases. It provides good rust protection, efficient water resistance, excellent stability against oxidation
and good resistance to mechanical breakdown.
RENOLIT BLUE LX 2 contains extreme pressure, anti-oxidant and anti-corrosion additives. Its very high maximum operating temperature (of over 160ºC for short periods) enables it to lubricate front wheel bearings efficiently, despite transmitted heat. Equally important is the product's ability to provide good rust protection, efficient water resistance, excellent stability against oxidation and generally improved
resistance to mechanical breakdown.
RENOLIT BLUE LX 2 is approved to Ford Motor Co.
WSD-M1C-228A and SAM 1C 9111A
and Leyland Bus Specification GX.
RENOLIT BLUE LX 2 is a long-life grease suitable for the majority of industrial and automotive applications. This product can also be used as general purpose
grease in order to aid product rationalisation in heavy industrial applications.
- Lithium complex thickener system allowing high temperature operation
- Formulated using highly refined base oils
- Offers excellent resistance to corrosion
- Effective anti-oxidants to prolong the life of the products
- Resistant to mechanical breakdown
- Contains extreme pressure (EP) additives allowing it to be used in high load applications
- Approved to Ford Motor Co. Specifications WSD-M1C-228A and
SAM 1C 9111A.
- Approved to Leyland Bus Specification GX.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.