Gulf Multi-Vehicle CVT Fluid is exclusively designed with the well-balanced blend of high-performance additives and carefully selected base fluids to provide suitable performance in a wide-range of CVT-equipped passenger vehicles. Its performance has been demonstrated in different areas required for CVT fluid, including low-temperature fluidity, oxidation stability, wear protection, anti shudder durability, shear stability, material compatibility, metal-to-metal friction and foaming prevention. It provides suitable performance in a wide-range of CVT-equipped passenger vehicles and meets or exceeds the requirements of most Japanese, European and North American OEM CVT fluids for service-fill applications.
Features & Benefits
- Provides high metal to metal friction performance.
- Improved anti-shudder properties ensuring smooth operations
- Shear Stable viscosity modifier ensures long lasting Shear Stability during the operation.
- Excellent anti-foam characteristics ensure proper lubrication at all times.
- It's backed with extensive test data demonstrating the Suitability For Use in the place of many OEM CVT fluids.
- Recommended for wide range of passenger car CVT fluid service-fill applications.
- Note : Not suitable for use in hybrid CVT units (Ford and Toyota)
Suitable for Use Applications:
- Audi / VW - TL 52180; G 052 180
- Ford - CVT30 /MERCON C
- Honda - HMMF
- Toyota - Toyota TC
- Nissan - NS-2
- Mitsubishi - CVTF-J1 / SP-III
- Hyundai / Kia - SP-III
- Suzuki - TC / NS-2 / CVT Green 1
- Dodge / Jeep - NS-2 / CVTF+4
- GM / Saturn - DEX-CVT
- Ford - CVT23
- Mercedes-Benz - 236.20
- Subaru - NS-2 / Lineartronic CVTF
- Mini Cooper EZL 799
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.