Features & Benefits:
• Considerable fire resistance properties
• High flash point and high spontaneous ignition temperature
• Low pour-point providing good performances at low temperature
• Limit temperature of use 120°C
• Very good anticorrosion properties
• Protection against wear and therefore a longer service life of the hydraulic components
• Very high natural viscosity index guaranteeing a viscosity constantly adapted to the temperature range in which the fluid must be used
Linelube Fire Retardant Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is recommended for hydraulic equipment operating in locations comprising a fire risk such as iron and steel works (coking plants, blast furnaces, continuous casting), mines, etc.
The use of Linelube Fire Retardant Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 lessens the serious risks presented by recourse to a mineral oil on the occasion of rupture of a hose or when a leak gives rise to oil mist, in the immediate vicinity of a flame, a part in the process of melting or a switch cupboard.
Thanks to its biodegradability, Linelube Fire Retardant Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is especially recommended when there is a possibility of water contamination: offshore, mines.
• ISO 6743/4 HFDU
• ISO 12922
• FACTORY MUTUAL in accordance with FM Approval Standard 6930 - ‘Flammability classification of Industrial Fluids”
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.