Synthetic oil (PAO) for enclosed gears.
Features & Benefits:
• Very high protection (high and low temperatures) from micro-pitting scuffing wear (GFT class: high)
• Excellent extreme-pressure performance: protection against high loads
• Very high natural viscosity index: (shear stable) and low friction coefficient
• Very low pour point: operation at very low temperatures
• Very good resistance to oxidation: operation at high temperatures, and lifetime
• Increased by a factor of 2 to 4
• Compatible with seals and metals containing copper
Enclosed gears, bearings, gear couplings linelube Synthetic SH 220 Gear Oil has been developed for enclosed industrial gears to provide optimum gear protection against micropitting and bearing protection against scuffing under very severe conditions.
- Bevel and spur gears
- Heavily loaded bearings and gear couplings
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.