Syngear oils are exceptional polyalphaolefin based synthetic gear lubricating oils designed to withstand very heavy loading and high temperatures but also exhibits excellent cooling properties due to its relatively low viscosity. Allows thermally stable operation at temperatures in excess of 200°C. Maximum temperature rating 235-255°C.
Features & Benefits:
• High molecular weight giving very high film strength
• Excellent viscosity index
• Very low pour point
• Improved heat transfer characteristics
• Lower coefficient of friction than mineral oils
• Extended lubricant life between oil changes
• Reduced oil consumption due to the high temperature stability and low volatility
Syngear oils are suited to gear and hydraulic applications operating under extreme service conditions. Specifications
• DIN: 51517 Part 3
• AGMA: 9005-D94
• US Steel: 224
• David Brown: S1.53.101 (E)
Please note container design may vary*
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.