Linelube Hydraulic HVI Oils are high viscosity index industrial hydraulic oils, manufactured from a blend of solvent refined mineral oils, shear stable viscosity index improver and a multipurpose hydraulic oil additive system.
Features & Benefits
• Anti-wear properties protect components
• Lubricity increases system efficiency by reducing friction
• Antifoaming characteristics
• High oxidation resistance
• Reduces formation of lacquers/gumming
• Effective corrosion resistance helps to protect against fungal & bacterial growth
• Good water separating characteristics minimize the formation of emulsions
• Low temperature performance
The primary applications for linelube Hydraulic HVI Oils is machinery operating under wide temperature variations including high pressures, specifically in vane type pumps. linelube Hydraulic HVI Oil is specifically recommended for Poclain excavators.
• Vickers M-2950-S
• Commercial Hydraulics HD2/900
• Denison HF-0 & HF-2
• DIN 51524 Part 3, 51517 Part 3, DIN ISO 6743-4
• Cincinnati Milacron P68-70
• US Steel 127
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.