Linelube Super Universal Tractor Oil (SUTO) is designed to cover virtually all the lubrication requirements of agricultural
machinery including farm tractors. It provides excellent high and low temperature stability, high standards of engine
cleanliness and good oxidation resistance. Its natural high lubricity offers lower internal friction for reduced engine wear.
Features & Benefits
• Meets a range of OEM requirements
• Helps reduce wet brake noise or “squawk”
• Suitable for many agricultural machinery requirements
• API diesel & petrol engine specifications requirements
Linelube Super Universal Tractor Oil is suitable for use in both normally aspirated and turbocharged diesel and petrol engines, transmission systems including those fitted with wet brakes, hydraulic systems, oil immersed clutches, gearboxes and final drives. It is suitable for agricultural, plant and off-road machinery.
• Massey Ferguson: M1139, M1144, M1145
• API: CE/SF (Engine), GL-4 (Gears)
• Ford: M2C 86A, 134B/C, 159B
• Mercedes Benz: 227.1
• CCMC: D4/G2
• John Deere: J20A
• ZF: TE ML 06B, 06L, 07B, 07D
• Caterpillar: TO-2
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.