Multigrade mineral engine oil with the addition of hydrosynthetic components for modern heavy-duty and high-speed turbocharged and non-turbocharged diesel engines operating under severe conditions. Especially designed to protect your equipment and get the most out of it, regardless of its operating conditions.
- Modern additives in combination with a mineral base of the highest quality ensure good anti-friction and anti-wear properties, which significantly extend the service life of the vehicle compared to analogue oils in all, even the most extreme, operating conditions, while ensuring considerable fuel savings;
- It has improved thermal-oxidative stability, which in combination with excellent detergent and dispersant properties (TBN >10) effectively reduces carbon and lacquer formation, prevents formation of all kinds of deposits and keeps engine separate parts clean throughout the whole interval between oil replacements;
- The unique formulation provides the oil with resistance to ageing and, by reducing evaporation, reduces the operating consumption, enabling it to be used in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life) and conventional engines;
- It has good low-temperature properties, including a low pour point, which ensures good oil pumpability and turnability of engine components at low temperatures, easy cold start and reduced starting wear;
- Effectively protects engine separate parts against all types of corrosion;
- Can be used when operating on fuels with high sulphur content. It is intended for all types of highly loaded diesel engines of highway (long haul trucks, buses etc.), off-road (construction, mining, agricultural) and special equipment of European, American and Asian manufacturers meeting Euro I, II, III, IV requirements, where CH-4 level of performance properties or lower is required. Can be used in petrol engines where the performance level API SL or lower is required.
MAN M 3275-1
MTU Type 2
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.