• Monograde low detergent/dispersant engine oil for veteran and vintage engines
• Highly refined solvent neutral base oils
• Suited for 1940's through early 1960's applications with good oil filtration systems
Pistoneeze P50 is suited to veteran and vintage vehicles where a monograde is required and the owner is confident that there is no dirt and debris collected in the crankcase. Also ideal for later vehicles built during 1940 to early 1960s with superior oil filtration systems which were designed to run on monograde oils with detergent and dispersant additives.
• This monograde oil gives good oil control and no loss of viscosity due to shear.
• Provides the level of wear protection and anti-oxidant protection required in classic vehicle.
• API: SG, CD
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.