A high performance fully synthetic mid SAPS engine oil suitable for the latest technology petrol and diesel engines.
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV/V emissions standards requiring ACEA C3 specification. Particularly recommended by Mercedes-Benz and BMW for use with variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel-efficient lubricant.
- The high quality of this full synthetic oil means that fuel economy is maximised at the same time as engine wear is being minimised
- Oil viscosity or thickness is maintained even under the most severe of operating conditions thereby ensuring maximum engine protection
- A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPF's)
API SN, CF
Meets the requirements of
Mercedes-Benz 229.51 (Approval)
GM dexos 2
VW 502.00 505.01
- SAE Viscosity 5w30
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.849
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 12.1
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 72.1
- Viscosity Index 165
- Pour Point (°C) -45
- Flash Point (°C) >200
- Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) 6,600
- TBN (mg KOH/gm) 7.85
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.