- SAE 5W-30
- API SN/CH-4
- ACEA C2
- ACEA C3
- VOLKSWAGEN 505.01
- BMW LL-04
- MB 229.52
- MB 229.51
- MB 229.31
- MB 226.5
- GM dexos2
- RENAULT RN0700
Innovative universal ester-containing synthetic premium motor oil for modern diesel and gasoline engines with and without turbocharging. Especially recommended for direct injection turbodiesel engines. Designed to meet VW requirements.
– Exceptional fuel economy due to optimal antifriction properties;
– Highly effective additive package and low-viscosity synthetic base provide confident cold start in any conditions, thereby significantly reducing engine starting wear;
– Due to its excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal oxidative stability, it effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
– The ester oil components provide excellent anti-wear properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in “start-stop” driving modes;
– Compatible with all exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR through the use of Mid SAPS technology;
– A modern additive package in combination with a synthetic base preserves engine power parameters throughout the entire interval between replacements.
Designed for diesel and gasoline engines of cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks, where the performance level API SN/CH-4 and ACEA C2/C3 of this viscosity class are required.
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.