SUPREME Motor Oils are recommended for year-round use in gasoline, gasoline containing ethanol (up to E85), propane and compressed natural gas (CNG) fuelled engines. SUPREME Motor Oils meet or exceed new car warranty requirements for North American and Asian vehicles where ILSAC GF-6A or API SP engine oils are recommended. They are fully back serviceable to previous ILSAC and API performance ratings including ILSAC GF-5 and API SN, SN PLUS
SUPREME™ Motor Oils are premium advanced motor oils designed to lubricate the engines of today’s gasoline and ethanol (up to E85) fuelled passenger cars, vans, CUVs, SUVs and light duty trucks. With today’s high-powered engines, SUPREME Motor Oils can help provide long engine life by lubricating critical parts effectively. They also provide enhanced protection for the latest emission control systems and turbochargers.
SUPREME Motor Oils start with the HT purity process which produces 99.9% pure PURITY™ base oils. In combination with leading-edge additive technology, they deliver exceptional resistance to thermal breakdown, outstanding low temperature fluidity, and excellent engine protection against wear and deposit formation under the most severe driving conditions.
SUPREME Motor Oils are specially formulated to exceed the latest API Service Classification for gasoline engines, API SP. SAE grades 5W-20, 5W-30, and 10W-30 also meet the latest ILSAC GF-6A specification. Our oils feature new and advanced formulations to protect gasoline direct injected and turbocharged direct injected engines from accelerated timing-chain wear and harmful damage caused by abnormal combustion events that can sound like engine “knocking”. In addition, SUPREME Motor Oils contain a blend of our high quality API Group II base oils and our higher quality Group III synthetic base oils, offering improved low temperature performance and reduced engine volatility due to this synthetic blend engine oil.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Extended Engine Life
• Outstanding protection against wear, rust and corrosion
• Excellent valvetrain and timing-chain wear protection
• Bearing life greatly extended
• Minimizes corrosion due to stop-start driving in cold weather
• Protects against low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) Exceptional Resistance to High Temperature Thermal Breakdown
• Cleaner running engines
• Reduces formation of varnish, sludge and carbon deposits on engine parts
• Protects turbochargers from deposit formation
• Minimizes piston-ring sticking
• Maintains effective lubrication due to oil passages staying clean
Outstanding Low Temperature Fluidity
• Permits easier unaided cold weather starts
• Reduces wear during low temperature start-up and operation Reduced Oil Consumption
• Low evaporation loss results in less oil top-up
• Verified seal compatibility to prevent leaks Compatible with High Ethanol Fuels (up to E85)
• Protects against engine corrosion
• Prevents water separation Protection of Exhaust Emission Control Systems
• Formulated to meet reduced phosphorus and sulphur levels, and to provide reduced phosphorus volatility in order to protect and extend the life of emission control systems
IMPROVED FUEL ECONOMY PERFORMANCE
SUPREME Motor Oils meet or exceed the ILSAC GF-6A requirements for fuel economy improvement and fuel economy retention, which surpass the previous generation of ILSAC GF-5 motor oils. They not only provide better initial fuel economy, but they are better at maintaining it over the oil drain interval.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.