Petro-Canada’s DURON™ line of premium performance multigrade diesel engine oils delivers industry leading protection against increased wear which can lead to lower productivity and impaired fuel economy. They’re formulated to exceed API CK-4 specifications and are suitable for use in the latest 2017 EPA compliant low emission engines which employ advanced exhaust after treatment devices.
DURON SHP 10W-30 is a Super High Performance synthetic blend heavy duty engine oil that delivers advanced engine protection and all-weather performance. It provides optimal engine durability and can deliver up to 1% fuel economy improvements. DURON SHP 10W-30 keeps its fresh oil properties longer allowing for extended drains (versus OEM standard intervals) and reduced need for top-up oil.
Features & Benefits:
- Tough in Wide Temperatures: Formulated to resist the variable temperatures of sustained heavy duty use, and to provide critical protection in all weather applications.
- Improved Durability: Excellent resistance to aeration (foaming) for added protection.
- Better Shear Stability: Advanced formulation keeps the oil in grade even over long periods of heavy duty use, giving you increased uptime and extended drain intervals.
Super High Engine Protection: Provides long term protection against engine wear and the build-up of engine deposits and harmful sludge which helps extend drain intervals.
Car and Light Duty Diesel Engines
DURON engine oils are also suitable for use in diesel powered engines in smaller vehicles, including passenger cars and light trucks where API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4 or earlier specifications are required. Consult your owner’s manual.
Gasoline and CNG Engines
Many of the DURON diesel engine oils exceed the latest API SN gasoline engine oil specification and are suitable for some gasoline and CNG applications where API SN or earlier specifications are required. Many are also suitable for use in wet clutch applications where JASO MA2 is recommended.
Stationary & Marine type Diesel Engines
DURON HP and SHP 15W-40’s may be used in diesel-fuelled stationary and marine systems where an SAE 15W-40 diesel engine oil is specified and water separation is not required.
Specifications & Approvals:
- ACEA E7 – Meets Specifications
- ACEA E9 – Meets Specifications
- API CK-4 – Approved
- API SN  – Suitable for Use
- ECF-3 – Meets Specifications
- TO-2 – Meets Specifications
- CES 20086 – Approved
- Standard Drain – Meets Specifications
- DFS 93K222 – Approved
- WSS-M2C171-F1 – Approved
- 9985930 – Suitable for Use
- MA2 – Suitable for Use
- EOS-4.5 – Approved
- MB-Approval 228.31 – Approved
- Renault RLD-4 – Approved
- Volvo VDS-4.5 – Approved
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.