Petro-Canada’s COMPRO™ Synthetic Compressor Fluid is a premium quality lubricant specifically designed for rotary screw compressors running at very high or very low temperatures, or in severe service applications where there can be no risk of varnish or carbon residue on compressor components.
COMPRO Synthetic is formulated from a custom blend of polyalkylene glycol (PAG) and ester fluids, and is fortified with anti-wear and anti-corrosion additives.
Features and Benefits
• Will not form varnish or carbon residue on compressor even at very high operating temperatures
• Better resistance, versus all hydrocarbon based fluids, to oxidative breakdown caused by exposure to air at high discharge temperatures
• Keeps compressor components completely free of carbon, sludge and varnish
• Ensures trouble free operation and lower maintenance costs on fluid change-out
• Extends oil change intervals to 8,000 hours service in rotary screw compressors, even at air discharge temperatures as high as 105O C (221O F)
• Operates at very high and very low temperatures
• Provides worry free service, even in extreme operating conditions
• Allows quick start-up, in low ambient temperature applications
• Ideal for compressors operating in remote environments where the risk of compressor downtime is critical
• Excellent protection against wear
• Prolongs the service life of working components
• Can extend the time between compressor overhauls
• Reduces overall maintenance costs • Protects against rust and corrosion
• Helps to extend component life
• Low volatility reduces oil carry-over into the air system
• Reduces fluid consumption
COMPRO Synthetic Compressor Fluid is specifically designed for rotary screw air compressors operating in severe applications, including high and low temperature extremes. It is available in an ISO 32 viscosity grade.
COMPRO Synthetic is suitable for use in compressors that handle air and inert gases such as nitrogen, argon, hydrogen, neon, helium, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and blast furnace gas.
COMPRO Synthetic is compatible with standard seal and hose materials used in most compressors.
NOTE: COMPRO Synthetic should not be used in systems compressing wet or sour hydrocarbon gases. For these applications, Petro-Canada’s Compressor Oil RP, SPX Fluid or NGS Fluid is recommended. NOTE: COMPRO Synthetic must not be used in the compression of oxygen, or other chemically active gases such as chlorine or hydrogen chloride. NOTE: Do not use in breathing air apparatus or medical equipment
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.