GET A FREE BARREL PUMP WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS BARREL - ADD TO CART
Petro-Canada’s DURON™* line of premium performance multigrade diesel engine oils delivers industry leading protection against increased wear which can lead to lower productivity and impaired fuel economy. They’re formulated to exceed API CK-4 specifications and are suitable for use in the latest 2017 EPA compliant low emission engines which employ advanced exhaust after treatment devices.
DURON UHP E6 10W-40 is a high quality Ultra High Performance low SAPS full synthetic diesel engine oil specifically designed to outperform ACEA E6 requirements and protect engines in severe conditions. With approvals far exceeding major European OEM requirements, DURON UHP E6 10W-40 provides exceptional engine protection, longer engine life, extended oil drain intervals, all weather performance and operating efficiency for many on-road and off-road applications.
- Ultra Durability: Maintains consistent film strength for reliable wear protection.
- Extended Drains: Offers extended oil stability and oxidation control in the toughest heavy duty use allowing you the ability to safely extend drains.
- Ultra Protection: Provides ultra protection to your emissions equipment and provides enhanced resistance to your engine against the build-up of engine deposits and harmful sludge.
Car and Light Duty Diesel Engines
DURON engine oils are also suitable for use in diesel powered engines in smaller vehicles, including passenger cars and light trucks where API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4 or earlier specifications are required. Consult your owner’s manual.
Gasoline and CNG Engines
Many of the DURON diesel engine oils exceed the latest API SN gasoline engine oil specification and are suitable for some gasoline and CNG applications where API SN or earlier specifications are required. Many are also suitable for use in wet clutch applications where JASO MA2 is recommended. Please reference the Approvals and Recommendations list on the previous page to ensure you are using the correct product for your application.
Stationary & Marine type Diesel Engines
DURON HP and SHP 15W-40’s may be used in diesel-fuelled stationary and marine systems where an SAE 15W-40 diesel engine oil is specified and water separation is not required.
- ACEA E4 - Meets Specifications
- ACEA E6 - Meets Specifications
- ACEA E7 - Meets Specifications
- ACEA E9 - Meets Specifications
- API CJ-4 – Approved
- API SN – Approved
- ECF-3 – Meets Specifications
- CES 20081 – Approved
- DAF Standard Drain – Meets Specifications
- DAF Extended Drain – Meets Specifications
- DFS 93K218 – Approved
- Deutz DQC IV-10 LA – Approved
- Mack EO-O PP’07 – Approved
- MAN 3477 – Approved
- MAN 3271-1 – Approved
- MB-Approval 228.51 - Approved
- MTU Type 3.1 – Approved
- Renault RLD-3 – Approved
- Scania LA – Meets Specifications
- Volvo VDS-4 – Approved
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.