Petro-Canada Lubricants’ ENDURATEX™ EP Gear Oils are premium quality, extreme-pressure lubricants designed for use in enclosed industrial gear drives operating under normal, heavy or shock-loaded conditions.
They are also recommended for lubricating plain or antifriction bearings running under heavy or shockloaded conditions.
ENDURATEX EP Gear Oils are specially formulated to deliver sustained long-life, antiwear and extreme pressure protection to industrial gear drives and bearings. These oils are available in nine ISO viscosity grades and two multigrades.
Features and Benefits
Exceptional long life
• Reduces operating and maintenance costs
• Longer oil life helps extend time between oil changes
• Withstands high operating temperatures for longer periods
• Reduces build-up of harmful sludge and varnish deposits for reduced wear and longer oil life ENDURATEX minimizes sludge and varnish deposits for outstanding protection of gears and components
• Excellent film strength and extreme pressure properties for ENDURATEX EP equipment protection
• Prevents seizure, scuffing or spalling of gear teeth and bearing sur faces under shock-loaded conditions
• Reduces gear and bearing wear
• Reduces maintenance costs and extends equipment life
• Protects against rust and corrosion
• Prevents iron parts from rusting
• Protects copper-containing bearings, bushings, etc., from corrosive attack
• Extends equipment life
• Water separability
• Prevents emulsion formation
• Allows water to be drained off before oil is re-circulated
• Eliminates corrosive damage to metal parts when water present
• Low foaming tendency
• Ensures a continuous lubricant film present at all times
• Prevents overflow from gear-boxes and oil reservoirs
• Reduces the possibility of cavitation damage to oil circulating pumps where installed
Petro-Canada Lubricants’ ENDURATEX EP Gear Oils are versatile, high quality lubricants recommended for use in all types of enclosed industrial gear drives where an extreme pressure gear oil is specified.
They are also recommended for lubricating all types of heavy or shock-loaded bearings. In addition, the low viscosity grades of ENDURATEX EP are effective wire-rope lubricants.
ENDURATEX EP Oils offer excellent gear and bearing protection and long service life in a wide range of gear designs. These include:
• Spur, Internal, Planetary, Rack & Pinion, Bevel, Spiral-Bevel, Helical, Herringbone Protected by ENDURATEX EP 150 gear oil Protected by competitor 150 gear oil ENDURATEX EP Gear Oils are approved by many manufacturers of industrial gear drives including:
• ENDURATEX EP 68 has Metso Paper approval and is recommended for pulp and paper companies using thermo-mechanical pulping processes (TMP)
• ENDURATEX EP Gear Oils are approved according to Fives Cincinnati (formerly MAG IAS) P-specifications: P-77 (EP 150), P-74 (EP 220), P-59 (EP 320) and P-35 (EP 460). ENDURATEX EP Gear Oils are also suitable for use in applications by the following manufacturers: GreeyLightnin, Hansen Transmissions, Kraus-Maffei and David Brown, as well as in situations requiring DIN 51517 Part 3, ISO 12925 – Type 1 CKC or AGMA 9005-F16 specifications.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.