Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG WO oils are ultra pure, food grade white mineral oils specially formulated for food processing and other industrial use where contact of the lubricant with food is only incidental.
Using the HT purity process, Petro-Canada produces 99.9% pure, crystal clear white mineral oils – among the purest in the world. Blended with up to 10 ppm of Vitamin E as a stabilizer, PURITY FG WO oils are ideally suited for applications that require a straight, non-toxic white mineral oil.
PURITY FG WO oils meet standards that are among the highest for food industry purity and fit perfectly in HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) plans. They are H1 and 3H registered by NSF and are acceptable for use in food processing facilities in Canada (10 and 40 grades pending).
- Odourless and tasteless food grade mineral oils
- Well suited for the food processing industry
- Minimizes consumption with low volatility
- Includes an oxidation inhibitor for stability
- Water white colour, helps minimize the risk of staining
PURITY FG WO oils may be safely used where an registered food grade or inert white mineral oil is required. General applications include incidental food contact in producing, manufacturing, processing, treating or packaging food.
Specific applications include:
• Rust and corrosion prevention for knives and cutting tables used in food preparation
• Release agents for molds and bakery pans
• Moisture resistant coatings on food packaging
• Dust suppressants
• Cleaning agent for stainless steel
• Shell egg protecting oil to retain freshness (15 grade only)
Prior to application (spraying) of the products in food handling areas, all food products should either be removed from the vicinity or otherwise protected from the spray.
- NSF H1, 3H Registered – 140679
- ISO 21469
- NZFSA C15 Approved
- Kosher Pareve Certified
- Halal Certified
- Buhler Approval List UAB 18010 Lubricating Oils
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.