Petro-Canada SUPREME Motor Oils are premium advanced motor oils designed to lubricate the engines of today’s gasoline and ethanol (up to E85) fuelled passenger cars, vans, CUVs, SUVs and light duty trucks. With today’s high-powered engines, SUPREME Motor Oils can help provide long engine life by lubricating critical parts effectively. They also provide enhanced protection for the latest emission control systems and turbochargers.
SUPREME Motor Oils start with the patented HT purity process which produces 99.9% pure PURITYTM base oils. In combination with leading-edge additive technology, they deliver exceptional resistance to thermal breakdown, outstanding low temperature fluidity, and excellent engine protection against wear and deposit formation under the most severe driving conditions.
SUPREME Motor Oils are specially formulated to exceed the latest API Service Classification for gasoline service, API SN. SAE grades 5W-20, 5W-30, and 10W-30 also meet the latest ILSAC GF-5 specification.
Features and Benefits
• Extended Engine Life
• Outstanding protection against wear, rust and corrosion
• Considerably less wear on rings, liners and camshafts
• Bearing life greatly extended
• Minimizes corrosion due to stop-start driving in cold weather
• Exceptional Resistance to High Temperature Thermal Breakdown
• Cleaner running engines
• Reduces deposits of varnish, sludge and carbon on engine parts
• Protects turbochargers from deposit formation
• Minimizes piston-ring sticking
• Improves lubrication because oil-ways stay clean
• Outstanding Low Temperature Fluidity
• Permits easier unaided cold weather starts
• Reduces wear during low temperature startup and operation
• Reduced Oil Consumption
• Low evaporation loss results in less oil topup
• Enhanced seal compatibility to prevent leaks
• Compatible with High Ethanol Fuels (up to E85)
• Protects against engine corrosion
• Prevents water separation
• Protection of Exhaust Emission Control Systems
• Formulated to meet reduced phosphorus and sulphur levels, and to provide reduced phosphorus volatility in order to protect and extend the life of emission control systems
Improved Fuel Economy Performance
SUPREME Motor Oils meet or exceed the ILSAC GF-5 requirements for fuel economy improvement and fuel economy retention versus previous generation ILSAC GF-4 motor oils. They not only provide better initial fuel economy, but are better at maintaining it over the oil drain interval.
SUPREME Motor Oils are recommended for year-round use in gasoline, high ethanol (up to E85), propane and compressed natural gas (CNG) fuelled engines. SUPREME Motor Oils meet or exceed new car warranty requirements for North American, European, and Asian vehicles where ILSAC GF-5 or API SN engine oils are recommended. They are fully back-serviceable to all previous ILSAC and API performance ratings including ILSAC GF-4 and API SM.
SUPREME Motor Oils also meet the following OEM specifications:
Ford WSS-M2C945-A: 5W-20
Ford WSS-M2C946-A: 5W-30
Chrysler MS-6395: 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30
GM 6094M: 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30
Always consult your owner’s manual to select the appropriate viscosity grade for your engine.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.