TRAXON Synthetic 75W-90 is a premium multi-grade gear oil formulated to provide excellent long-lasting wear protection to extend equipment life and reduce downtime and maintenance costs. TRAXON Synthetic provides excellent year- round performance, and is particularly suited for extreme cold temperatures, for excellent lubrication of gear drives found in manual transmissions and rear axles.
TRAXON Synthetic starts with the HT Purity Process to produce a 99.9% pure, crystal clear base oil. By removing the impurities that can hinder the performance of competitive conventional oils, and blending in speciality additives, TRAXON Synthetic gear oil delivers maximum performance.
Features & Benefits:
Excellent Wear Protection
• Outstanding shear stability and anti-wear EP additives protect equipment being driven longer, harder and faster in tougher conditions for extended equipment life and reduced maintenance costs
• Shear stability ensures retention of viscosity which protects equipment components against metal-to-metal contact and wear, especially at high temperatures
• Meets European and major North American OEM’s full synthetic requirements as measured by the DKA Oxidation test. The better an oil can maintain its viscosity and resist degradation, the longer it will last. This translates into helping to reduce maintenance costs and increase up-time.
• FZG Efficiency Test demonstrates that TRAXON Synthetic 75W-90 provides better torque efficiency vs. 80W-90 GL-5 oils (from 20OC to 45OC at Moderate Loads)
• Better torque efficiency reduces friction and lubricant drag for smoother and more efficient operating performance which may lead to lower fuel consumption
Low Temperature Protection
• Exceptional temperature protection for extreme cold weather conditions
• Even easier start-ups and cold weather shifting
• Better gear protection at extreme cold temperatures
TRAXON Synthetic 75W-90 is recommended for year- round use and for extreme cold temperature conditions in many manual transmissions, differentials, power take off units and final drives found on passenger cars, trucks, and off-highway vehicles used in construction, farm, forestry and mining operations. Consult owners manual for type and grade needed.
TRAXON Synthetic 75W-90 is recommended for most oil lubricated universal joints, wheel bearings, planetary gear sets, steering gears and certain industrial gear reducers requiring API GL-3, GL-4, or GL-5 oils.
Due to specific lubrication requirements TRAXON Synthetic must not be used in:
• Automatic Transmissions
• Power-shift Transmissions
• Hydro-static drives and systems that include the lubrication of wet clutches and brakes
• Manual Trans-axles on front wheel drive vehicles where an automatic transmission fluid or engine oil is specified
• Spicer Manual Transmissions where single grade engine oils are specified
• Not for use in specific manual transmissions where you must use an API GL-4 rated oil only and a GL-5/MT-1 oil is not acceptable
- API GL-5 - Meets Specifications
- API MT-1 - Meets Specifications
- SAE J2360 global standard (formerly MIL-PRF-2105E) - PRI GL 0841 - Approved
- Mack GO-J - Approved
- Meritor 0-76-E - Meets Specifications
- Scania STO 1:0 (axles and gearboxes/MT) - Approved
- ZF TE-ML - 05A, 16B, 21A, 17B – Approved (ZF002212)
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.