PetroCanada DuraDrive MV Synethetic Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) is a full synthetic high viscosity formaultion that offers true multi-vehicle performance, outstanding wear protection, and exceptional fluid life.
DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF provides the frictional properties, wear protection and viscometrics needed by most major North American, Asian and European automatic transmissions.
DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF uses PetroCanada's 99.9% pure PURITY VHVI synthetic base oils. Used in combination with leading edge additive technology this allows DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF to retain its "fresh oil" properties longer, thereby delivering exceptional performance and savings.
DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF also provides savings through inventory consolidation by offering true multi-vehicle performance.
Excellent resistance to oxidative and thermal breakdown
- Prevents corrosion and the formation of harmful sludge and deposits. Keeps transmissions clean and functioning properly
- Protects clutches from glazing
- Passes General Motor's Oxidation Test (GMOT) and For's Aluminum Beaker Oxidation Test (ABOT) illustrating excellent oxidation resistance
- Delivers quick lubrication of transmission components in cold weather
- Maintains desired viscosity and oil film strength in high temperature operation
- Earlier drive away and smooth gear shifting during low temperature operation
- Efficient heat removal from clutch surfaces, extends clutch life
- Reduces wear on bearings, bushings and gears
- Extends transmission life
- Suitable for heavy loading and high operating temperatures
- Helps maintain seal integrity and prevent leaks
- Excellent shift quality throughout service life
- Avoids vehicle shudder while stopped
- Maintains transmission efficiency fuel
- High torque capacity avoids clutch slippage & wear
- Prevents clutch shudder in modulated torque converters
- Clutch plates and bands last longer
Petro-Canada DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF is suitable for use ina wide range of North American, Asian and European automatic transmissions
- Fully approved against MERCON V (licence M5080701)
- Exceeds JASO 1A requirements
- Audi G 052 162, G 052 990, G 055 025, G 055 005, G 055 162
- BMW 7045E (3 series), 8072B (5 series), LA 2634, LT 71141, BMW 83 22 0 142 516
- Mercedes-Benz MB 236.1, 236.2, 236.3, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7, 236.9, 236.11, 236.81, 236.12, 236.14, 236.15, 236.41
- Peugeot Societe Anonyme (PSA) AL-4
- Renault DP-0
- Saab 3309, 93 165 147
- Texaco N402 (JATCO), ETL-7045E, ETL802B
- Volvo P/N 1161540/1161640
- VW G 052 162, G 052 990, G 055 025, G 052 540, G 055 005, G 055 162
- ZF TE-ML 09, 11 (3/4/5 speed), ZF 6 speed (S671 090 255)
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.