Shell Retinax LX 2 is a very high performance, lead free, lithium complex, extreme pressure grease developed, primarily, for the lubrication of automotive wheel bearings subjected to high temperatures.
NLGI Consistency: 2
Colour: Light Brown
Soap Type: Lithium Complex
Base Oil: Mineral
Wide operating temperature range
- Ball and rolling element bearings operating continuously at temperatures between -15°C and +150°C
Increased fretting protection
- Overcomes problems suffered by bearings on conditions of excessive vibration
Excellent mechanical stability
- Maintains consistency over long periods
- In grease lubrication systems
- Environmentally friendly product
Low water wash-out
- Good water resistant properties
Good corrosion protection
- In all operating conditions
Automotive Wheel Bearings
Particularly effective in automotive wheel bearings subjected to high temperatures and load caused by braking from high speed.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.