A very high performance anti-wear hydraulic oil.
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 HM
- ISO 6743/4 HM
- DIN 51524 P2 HLP
- Cincinnati Milacron P68, P69, P70
- Vickers M-2950S, -I-286
- Denison HF0, HF1, HF2 (T6H20C)
- High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life
- Superior thermal stability avoiding formation of sludge even at high temperature
- Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of the fluid
- Remarkable filterability even in the presence of water
- Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion
- Good antifoam and air release properties by using silicon free components
- Good demulsibility ensuring rapid water separation
- Reduced maintenance and operating costs
Designed for use in all kind of hydraulic systems running under the most difficult conditions, such as in machine tools, mould injection machines. presses and other industrial or mobile equipment.
Also used in many other applications, where a universal high performance anti-wear lubricant is the first choice: low charged gears, sliding and roller bearings, air compressors, servo-motors and control systems equipped with fine filtration systems.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.