Mineral oils for industrial enclosed gears and bearings under high loads and high temperatures.
- Excellent extreme-pressure and anti-wear properties.
- Perfect seal compatibility.
- Very good resistance to oil oxidation and degradation.
- Outsanding protection to rust and corrosion of copper alloys.
- Very good resistance to foaming and emulsion formation.
CARTER EP has been specially designed for lubricating enclosed gears operating under severe conditions:
- bevel and spur gears
- bearings and gear couplings
- worm gears.
- DIN 51517 Part III
- ISO 12925-1 CKSMP
- AGMA 9005 – F 16 Antiscuffing
- JIS K2219. 2006 (class 2)
- DAVID BROWN S1.53.101 E
- AIST 224
- FLENDER AS 7300
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.