Industrial transmissions with a high slip rate. Spur gears and worm screws. Gears operating at very high temperatures. Non-miscible with mineral oils and certain synthetic lubricants
- Very high and shear stable viscosity index.
- Low coefficient of friction: greater protection for non-ferrous parts, such as the bronze ring gear in worm gears systems, offering an energy saving of between 5 and 10% compared with a mineral oil.
- Excellent thermal stability: extended oil lifetime.
- Very good foaming behaviour.
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties.
- Very high level corrosion protection (tested with sea and acidic water).
- Lubrication of gears operating under the most severe conditions (high loads, shocks, extreme temperatures and corrosive atmospheres).
- Lubrication of worm gears.
- DIN 51517 Part 3 ⇒ group CLP
- NF-ISO 6743-6 category CKS/CKT
- DAVID BROWN, CMD
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.