Mineral oils with specific high performance additives designed to lubricate screw and reciprocating air compressors:
For screw compressors: DACNIS 32, 46, or 68
For reciprocating compressors : DACNIS 68, 100 or 150
For use in conditions where the discharge temperature does not exceed 100°C, otherwise, the use of synthetic oils is preferred.
• ISO 6743-3 classified DAG & DAB for heavy duty applications.
• DIN 51 506 VD-L for the use of DACNIS 100 & 150 in reciprocating air compressors.
• Depending on the viscosity grades, DACNIS meet the requirements of:
SAUER & SOHN
• The properties of DACNIS:
- avoid the carbon build up
- allow a good oil/air and oil/condensates separation
- protect components against wear and corrosion.
• The use of DACNIS allows real cuts in the operating costs of the compressed air production facility by optimising the compressor efficiency.
• Extending the service life of the separating filter elements. The DACNIS have an anti clogging property that ensures the efficiency of the filters during a long period.
• Remarkable low-temperature properties along with improved oxidation stability.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.