Total Dacnis 32 is a mineral oil which has been specifically formulated to be used in rotary and reciprocating air compressors.
- ISO 6743-3 classified DAG & DAB for heavy duty applications
- Depending on the viscosity grade, DACNIS meets the requirements of BAUER, CIRRUS, COMPAIR, DRESSER RAND, NEUENHAUSER, SAUER & SOHN, SILZER BURCKHARDT and TANABE
Compressor efficiency optimised
- Avoids carbon build ups
- Allows the good oil/air and oil/condensates seperation
- protects the components against wear and corrosion
Operating costs minimised
- The use of Dacnis 32 allows real cuts in the operating costs of the compressed air production facility by optimising the compressor efficiency
- Extending the service life of the separating filter elements. This product has an anti-clogging property that ensures the efficiency of the filters during a long period
Rotary and reciprocating air compressors
- Mineral oils with specific high performance additives designed to lubricate screw air compressors
- For use in conditions where the discharge temperature does not exceed 100°C
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.