Mineral oils with specific high performance additives designed to lubricate screw and reciprocating air compressors:
For screw compressors: DACNIS 32, 46, or 68
For reciprocating compressors: DACNIS 68, 100 or 150
For use in conditions where the discharge temperature does not exceed 100°C, otherwise, the use of synthetic oils is preferred.
• ISO 6743-3 classified DAG & DAB for heavy duty applications.
• DIN 51 506 VD-L for the use of DACNIS 100 & 150 in reciprocating air compressors.
• Depending on the viscosity grades, DACNIS meet the requirements of:
SAUER & SOHN
The properties of DACNIS:
- avoid the carbon build up
- allow a good oil/air and oil/condensates separation
- protect components against wear and corrosion.
The use of DACNIS allows real cuts in the operating costs of the compressed air production facility by optimising the compressor efficiency.
Extending the service life of the separating filter elements. The DACNIS have an anti clogging property that ensures the efficiency of the filters during a long period.
Remarkable low-temperature properties along with improved oxidation stability.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.