Lubrication and cooling of the following types of air compressors:
- rotary screw compressors (ISO VG 32, 46, 68)
- reciprocating compressors (ISO VG 100)
Recommended whenever the discharge temperature exceeds 90°C and/or the discharge pressure exceeds 10 bars.
Recommended for the lubrication of gears, plain and roller bearings working under severe conditions, where a CKS level is required.
ISO 6743 classified DAJ for heavy duty applications.
DACNIS SH satisfies ISO DP 6521 and DIN 51506 VDL
The properties of DACNIS SH:
- avoids the carbon build up
- allows a good oil/air and oil/condensates separation
- protects the screws against wear and corrosion
The use of DACNIS SH allows real cuts in the operating costs of the compressed air production facility by:
- Optimising the compressor efficiency
Extending the drain intervals. The possible achieved drain intervals can be:
- from 4000 to 6000 hours for fixed compressors in standard use
- up to 8000 hours with lubricant analysis monitoring
- Extending the service life of the separating filter elements. The DACNIS SH have an anti-clogging property that ensures the efficiency of the filters during a long period (up to 8000 hours).
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.