- EQUIVIS ZS range is recommended for all kind of hydraulic systems operating under high pressure (limit as indicated by the pump manufacturer) and high temperature.
- Lubricants especially suitable for hydraulic systems working under extreme temperature variations and equipment operating outside : easy start up at low temperature and regular operating in all seasons : civil engineering, agriculture, marine, transport and other industrial applications.
Specifications: (Industrial specifications)
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 HV
- ISO 6743/4 HV
- DIN 51524 P3 HVLP
- VICKERS M-2950S, -I-286
Advantages: (Long equipment life time, High operating reliability)
- Very high viscosity index
- Good shear stability.
- Superior thermal stability avoiding the formation of sludge even at high temperature.
- Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of the fluid.
- High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking.
- Remarkable filterability even in the presence of water.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Good anti-foam and air release properties by using silicon free components.
- Very low pour point.
- Good demulsibility ensuring rapid water separation.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.