• Mercedes-Benz MB-Approval 236.6
• MAN 339 Typ V1/Z1
• VOITH H55.6335.xx
• ZF TE-ML03D/ 04D/09/11A/14A/17C
• PSA S71 2102
Meets the requirements:
• Ford Mercon
• GM DEXRON® IID
BMW: Group 23-3.0, 24-3.0
Benefits & Features
• Very high viscosity index linked with an excellent viscosity stability in operation.
• Very low pour point.
• Very good thermal stability.
• Excellent resistance to oxidation.
• Friction properties specific to the requirements of GENERAL MOTORS Hydramatic.
• Viscosity adapted to MERCEDES requirements MB-Approval 236.6.
-Automatic or semi-automatic transmissions and torque converters of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and industrial vehicles, when the manufacturer requires an ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) GM DEXRON® -IID.
Not suitable when a fluid type FORD M2C-33F or G is required.
- Manual gear boxes when an ATF fluid is required.
- Hydrostatic transmissions. - Power steering.
- Hydraulic systems when a fluid type GM DEXRON® -IID is required.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.