Thanks to FLUIDMATIC CVT MV outstanding power transmission ratios and fuel economy capability, many manufacturers especially in Asia intend to equip their new vehicles with this kind of transmission.
This lubricant is a high performance, continuously variable transmission fluid designed to meet the service fill used in many Asian, North American and European designed vehicles. This Multi-vehicle fluid has been developed to be used in all belt and chain CVTs
Thanks to this Multi-vehicle fluid, it provides smoother, consistent all weather step-less shifting, and all-around lubrication protection of the transmission components to help extend transmission service life and provide a smooth driving experience. Highly recommended for refill of pulley-based continuously variable transmissions in Japanese and Korean designed vehicles where it emphasis on Anti Shudder Durability performance
- Outstanding metal-to-metal friction performances: FLUIDMATIC CVT MV provides high static and dynamic metal friction performances and has demonstrated very stable friction performances during endurance tests.
- These outstanding performances provide intended fuel economy benefits and increased the durability of both, the fluid and the gearbox.
- Improved anti-shudder durability: Endurance test has shown that FLUIDMATIC CVT MV performs excellent wet clutch performance with less noise, vibration and hardness. That’s why FLUIDMATIC CVT MV suits for CVT equipped with either a torque converter clutch or a wet start clutch
- Superior wear protection on both push-belt and pulleys elements and very good scuffing resistance on gears.
- Excellent low temperature properties provide easier start-ups and improved lubrication at low ambient temperatures.
- Very good thermal and oxidation stability for long and consistent temperature performance.
- Effective foam control properties provide consistent shifting performance and reduce fluid losses in severe service.
- Excellent parts material compatibility
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.