High performance synthetic based diesel-engine oil, used in on-road heavy-duty applications.
- ACEA E4/E5/E7
- API CF
- Mack EO-N
- MAN M 3277
- MB-Approval 228.5
- MTU Oil Type 3
- Renault Trucks RXD/RLD-2
- Scania LDF-3 / LDF-2
- Volvo VDS-3
- VOITH Class A
Meets the requirements of:
- High quality synthetic base stocks combined with high-performance additives make Total Rubia TIR 8600 10w40 an excellent performance lubricant, allowing smooth cold starts
- Its fully synthetic base stocks provide excellent thermal stability
- The association of detergent, anti-oxidant and anti-corrosion additives helps to reach extended oil drain intervals, defined by most manufacturers, especially Scania, and reduces maintenance costs
- Total Rubia TIR 8600 10w40 exhibits a very high T.B.N level (16 mgKOH/g) to neutralize acid compounds and prevent their corrosive attack
- Detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties keep the engine's most sensitive parts clean and enable effective control of soot, sludge and piston deposits
Total Rubia TIR 8600 10w40 is a synthetic lubricant particularly suitable for use in on-road diesel heavy-duty applications.
This high-performance lubricant is approved by Scania for its last generation of Euro 6 engines with long oil drain intervals.
This has also been recommended by most manufacturers, such as IVECO, for Euro 5 (and previous) engine models.
It enables coverage of a fleet of mixed brands of engines with a minimal number of products.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.