Total Rubia TIR 8900 10w40 is a synthetic technology particularly suitable or on-road diesel and gas heavy-duty applications.
Before using the product, it is important to check the service manual of the vehicle: the drain is carried out according to the manufacturer's requirements.
The product should not be stored at a temperature above 60 °C. Exposure to strong sunlight, extreme cold or high temperature variations must be avoided.
All packages should be protected from bad weather conditions. The drums should be stored horizontally to avoid a possible contamination by water and the damage of the product label.
- Synthetic base stocks and high-performance additives offer high-performance lubricant.
- Its fully synthetic composition provides exceptional thermal stability.
- Outstanding detergent, antioxidant and anti-corrosion properties, help to reach extended oil drain intervals, required by DAF, MAN and Mercedes-Benz and reduce maintenance costs.
- The association of detergent, dispersant and anti-wear keeps the engine’s most sensitive parts clean.
- Excellent piston cleanliness performance affords effective protection against bore polishing and cylinder wear.
- The advanced “low-SAPS” formulation of TOTAL RUBIA TIR 8900 10W-40 helps prevent the clogging of the diesel particulate filter (DPF) and extends the post-treatment system durability.
With its “low-SAPS” (low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur) technology, TOTAL RUBIA TIR 8900 10W-40 protects diesel engines equipped with post-treatment systems such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs).
TOTAL RUBIA TIR 8900 10W-40 is adapted to Euro 6 and previous Mercedes-Benz, DAF and some Scania engines. It is also suitable for most Euro 5 vehicle manufacturers.
This lubricant enables coverage of a fleet of mixed brands with a minimal number of products (American and European manufacturers).
ACEA E4, E7
- Mack EO-N
- MAN M 3277
- MB-Approval 228.51
- Renault Trucks RXD/RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-3
- VOITH Class A
Meets the requirements of
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.