Tuffa’s 10000 litre plastic bunded diesel tank (2200 gallon) is an above-ground diesel fuel station consisting of a primary tank – which holds the fuel – surrounded by a bund and fitted with a cabinet which secures the tank’s ancillary equipment.
This tank is fitted with premium ancillary equipment as standard including an external pump, K33 mechanical flowmeter, automatic shut off nozzle and FMS gauge and alarm. Optional extras and upgrades are also available including an MC box fuel management system, pulse meter and high flow pump. This is also the largest model we manufacture available with a 12V/24V pump enabling charge directly from a vehicle, making it popular with industries such as agriculture where the tank’s intended location does not have mains power.
The 10000 litre plastic bunded diesel tank is complete and ready to use requiring only a hard, flat concrete base and an electrical connection (if not choosing the 12/24V version). With a life expectancy in excess of 20 years (when correctly installed, maintained and used), and a 10 year warranty when registered, this bunded diesel tank is safe and durable.
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- Lockable cabinet
Weight (kg) 500
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to prolong the usable life of diesel
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- A range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Tuffa Tanks in both plastic and steel are generally built to order.
- Small standard tanks (up to 2500 litres): 4-6 weeks*
- Large standard tanks (over 2500 litres): 8-10 weeks*
*Please note these delivery times may vary
For more information on Tank deliveries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations & Returns
Since the tanks are built to order / custom made, any cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee.
Due to the nature of this product we cannot accept returns on tanks.