Tuffa's 1350 litre AdBlue® tank (approx. 300 gallons) is suitable for the storage and dispensing of AdBlue® solution. As our smallest capacity AdBlue® tank it is popular with a huge range of industries and companies running multiple vehicles including farming where AdBlue® dispensing is necessary but in a smaller scale to large hauliers. With a variety of optional extras this model can be adapted to your site requirements including the option of 12/24V pumping, perfect for sites without mains electricity.
The 1350 litre AdBlue® tank is bunded in accordance with the Environmental Agency recommendations & manufactured to AUS32/DEF guidelines. Rotomoulded using an extremely durable, UV stabilised & corrosion resistant polyethylene, this tank is hard-wearing with a life expectancy in excess of 20 years when correctly installed, used & maintained. We also offer a 10 year guarantee on this tank when registered.
Weight (kg) 220
Capacity (Litres) 1350
Length (mm) 2680
Width (mm) 870
Height (mm) 1665
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- External pump 230V
- 6m of ¾” delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle with integrated digital flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- Manual float level gauge
- Inline strainer
- Lockable flip lid
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to create a stable environment which prolongs the usable life of AdBlue
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with the Environmental Agency guidelines
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- The nozzle has an integrated digital flowmeter which easily and accurately measures AdBlue output
- Optional extras available to customise the tank for your site including 12/24v dispensing options for areas without mains electricity
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Tuffa Tanks in both plastic and steel are generally built to order.
- Small standard tanks (up to 2500 litres): 4-6 weeks*
- Large standard tanks (over 2500 litres): 8-10 weeks*
*Please note these delivery times may vary
For more information on Tank deliveries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations & Returns
Since the tanks are built to order / custom made, any cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee.
Due to the nature of this product we cannot accept returns on tanks.