Our 2300 Litre Steel Bunded Fire Protected Oil Tank is designed to deliver maximum protection against leakages and spills while offering either 30 or 60 minute fire protection – perfect for those looking to install a tank close to or inside a building or structure. With an internal bund, the tank safely seals up to 2300 litres (505 gallons) of heating oil to UK compliant standards.
This oil tank delivers exceptional protection against fire and comes with an overfill prevention valve, a manual float level gauge and Watchman Sonic as standard.
30 minute fire protection – install a domestic tank adjacent to buildings and boundaries
60 minute fire protection – install a domestic tank inside an uninhabited building such as a garage (pending installer/inspector approval)
60 minute fire protection – install a non-domestic tank adjacent to buildings and boundaries
Weight (kg) 705
Capacity (Litres) 1800
Length (mm) 1830
Width (mm) 1175
Height (mm) 1500
- Enables you to save valuable outside space and hide your tank away behind or even inside outbuildings
- Offers a perfect solution to replace old tanks which are sited within 1.8m of buildings and structures and are incompliant with modern regulations
- Great alternative form of compliance to constructed fire barriers without the need for additional building work
- Local Authority Building Control (LABC) Assured.
- All of our fire protected tanks are bunded offering integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Manufactured using a highly durable and tensile mild steel giving a serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
- Fire protection
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- 1” BSP bottom outlet
- Manual float level gauge
- Electronic Watchman Sonic gauge
- Central lifting eye
- Channel runners
- Tank fittings kit (1”-1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Manufactured in 3mm plate and painted in RAL 6005 Green
- *Height includes runners and fittings on top of the tank.
Tuffa Tanks in both plastic and steel are generally built to order.
- Small standard tanks (up to 2500 litres): 4-6 weeks*
- Large standard tanks (over 2500 litres): 8-10 weeks*
*Please note these delivery times may vary
For more information on Tank deliveries email us at email@example.com
Cancellations & Returns
Since the tanks are built to order / custom made, any cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee.
Due to the nature of this product we cannot accept returns on tanks.