Tuffa’s 2500 litre plastic bunded diesel tank (550 gallons) is our largest plastic rectangular diesel fuel station and will safely store white diesel, red diesel and biofuel blends. This tank is bunded in according with oil storage regulations meaning it can be used for commercial and agricultural uses throughout the UK.
The 2500 litre plastic bunded diesel tank comes equipped with premium ancillary equipment as standard including an external pump (230V), K33 mechanical flowmeter and automatic shut off nozzle. Optional extras include a Watchman Sonic, pulse meter and 12V/24V pump enabling dispensing in locations with no mains electricity.
Weight (kg) 300
Capacity (Litres) 2500
Length (mm) 2840
Width (mm) 1520
Height (mm) 1630
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Manual float level gauge
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- Lockable flip lid
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to prolong the usable life of diesel
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- A range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Tuffa Tanks in both plastic and steel are generally built to order.
- Small standard tanks (up to 2500 litres): 4-6 weeks*
- Large standard tanks (over 2500 litres): 8-10 weeks*
*Please note these delivery times may vary
For more information on Tank deliveries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations & Returns
Since the tanks are built to order / custom made, any cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee.
Due to the nature of this product we cannot accept returns on tanks.