The 3500 Litre Plastic Single Skin Heating Oil Tank is the largest domestic single skin oil tank we manufacture. Oil storage tanks with a larger capacity than 3500 litres must have a bund according to UK oil storage regulations. This tank provides weatherproof oil storage for many years. Built with durable and corrosion-resistant polyethylene, this oil tank is durable and efficient in all conditions. The tank has a maximum capacity of 3500 litres (769 gallons) of heating oil. Suitable for both domestic and industrial purposes, the tank features a sealed manway cover for easy inspection.
Capacity: 3500 Litres
Diameter: 1594 mm
Height: 2360 mm
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- Electronic Watchman Sonic gauge
- Tank fittings kit (1″-1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Suitable for domestic, agricultural, commercial, industrial, agricultural, horticultural and irrigation applications
- Tough and durable
- Fitted with a sealed manway cover or inspection hatch for easy access
- Made from recyclable polyethylene
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stabilised
Tuffa Tanks in both plastic and steel are generally built to order.
- Small standard tanks (up to 2500 litres): 4-6 weeks*
- Large standard tanks (over 2500 litres): 8-10 weeks*
*Please note these delivery times may vary
For more information on Tank deliveries email us at email@example.com
Cancellations & Returns
Since the tanks are built to order / custom made, any cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee.
Due to the nature of this product we cannot accept returns on tanks.