Corrosion-resistant and UV stabilised, the 6000 Litre Plastic Bunded Heating Oil Tank is our smallest non-domestic oil tank and offers long-lasting durability in any industry. Made with recyclable polyethylene, this tank is tough and built to last. The tank has a large capacity of up to 6000 litres (1319 gallons) of heating oil. Complete with an overfill prevention device with automatic shut off, this tank is simple to service. It also features a covered bund to prevent the collection of rainwater and debris.
Weight: 360 kg
Capacity: 6000 Litres
Diameter: 2550 mm
Height: 2585 mm
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- 600mm screwlid
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- Electronic Watchman Sonic gauge
- * No cabinet as standard
- The bund contains a minimum 110% volume of the inner tank
- The bunded construction offers integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Covered bund prevents the collection of rainwater and debris
- Lockable outer cabinet allowing access to all equipment
- Overfill prevention device fitted to all large bunded tanks; automatic shut off when the tank is full.
- Made from recyclable polyethylene
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stabilised
Tuffa Tanks in both plastic and steel are generally built to order.
- Small standard tanks (up to 2500 litres): 4-6 weeks*
- Large standard tanks (over 2500 litres): 8-10 weeks*
*Please note these delivery times may vary
For more information on Tank deliveries email us at email@example.com
Cancellations & Returns
Since the tanks are built to order / custom made, any cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee.
Due to the nature of this product we cannot accept returns on tanks.