Ideal for commercial use, the 6000 Litre Plastic Single Skin Heating Oil Tank is our smallest non-domestic heating oil tank. It’s built with a tough, durable, corrosion-resistant and weatherproof polyethylene able to withstand harsh external conditions. The tank stores up to 6000 litres (1319 gallons) of heating oil and is simple to install requiring a smooth, flat concrete base able to support the weight of the tank and final connection to the bottom outlet.
Weight (kg) 140
Capacity (Litres) 6000
Diameter (mm) 2022
Height (mm) 2200
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- Electronic Watchman Sonic gauge
- Tank fittings kit (1″-1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Suitable for domestic, agricultural, commercial, industrial, agricultural, horticultural and irrigation applications
- Tough and durable
- Fitted with a sealed manway cover or inspection hatch for easy access
- Made from recyclable polyethylene
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stabilised
Tuffa Tanks in both plastic and steel are generally built to order.
- Small standard tanks (up to 2500 litres): 4-6 weeks*
- Large standard tanks (over 2500 litres): 8-10 weeks*
*Please note these delivery times may vary
For more information on Tank deliveries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations & Returns
Since the tanks are built to order / custom made, any cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee.
Due to the nature of this product we cannot accept returns on tanks.