The 900 litre steel single skin oil tank is made with high-quality mild steel and is ideal for domestic use. This single skin oil tank has a maximum capacity of 900 litres (198 gallons) and is perfect for storing home heating oil above ground. With a life expectancy of at least 30 years when correctly installed, used and maintained, and a 2-year warranty when registered, this tank offers a reliable and long-lasting oil storage solution. The steel skin is completely weather-resistant, ensuring your oil tank remains robust in all outdoor settings.
Weight (kg) 250
Capacity (Litres) 900
Length (mm) 1800
Width (mm) 450
Height (mm) 1400
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Manual float level gauge
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- 2″ BSP spare socket
- Overfill prevention valve
- Tank fittings kit (1″-1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Channel runners
- Central lifting eye
- Manufactured in 3mm plate and painted in RAL 6005 Green
- *Height includes runners and fittings on top of the tank.
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Servicable life in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
Tuffa Tanks in both plastic and steel are generally built to order.
- Small standard tanks (up to 2500 litres): 4-6 weeks*
- Large standard tanks (over 2500 litres): 8-10 weeks*
*Please note these delivery times may vary
For more information on Tank deliveries email us at email@example.com
Cancellations & Returns
Since the tanks are built to order / custom made, any cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee.
Due to the nature of this product we cannot accept returns on tanks.