Synthetic brake fluid based on polyglycols and esters, containing corrosion and oxidation inhibitors. Designed for hydraulic systems of all traditional brake devices and clutches.
- Contains boric acid, which completely neutralizes water condensate
- Provides reliable operation of the brake system at any ambient temperature due to the increased boiling point (>245°C) and excellent low-temperature properties (up to -40°C)
- Has the highest chemical and thermal stability
- Offers excellent lubricity and viscosity-temperature properties
- Neutralizes the formation of vapour bubbles
- Compatible with elastomers
- Entirely inactive for the parts of the brake system
Aggressive to paintwork
Follow the manufacturer's instructions in the instruction manual.
Color: colorless / light brown.
- SAE J1703/J1704
- ISO 4925
- FMVSS 116 DOT 4
- JIS JAPAN K2233
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.