This pack includes:
- Screenwash Concentrate 200L
- Linelube EP 80W-90 API GL-4 200L
- Antifreeze Blue Concentrate 200L
- Linelube 5W-30 C3 Engine Oil 200L
- Lever Barrel Pump
Screen wash concentrate 200 Litre
• Specially developed to be used in all seasons
• Removes traffic film, dirt, grime & insect deposits
• Helps de-ice window screen
• Helps prevent freezing down to -24°C
In Summer conditions
• Add 1 part Screenwash to 9 parts water
In Winter conditions
• Add 1 part Screenwash to 4 parts water for freezing point -5°C
• Add 1 part Screenwash to 2 parts water for freezing point -8°C
In severe conditions
• Add 1 part Screenwash to 1 parts water for freezing point -12°C
Linelube EP 80w-90 Gear Oil API GL4 Mineral Transmission Fluid 200 Litre
Linelube Gear Oil EP 80W-90 is blended from solvent refined base oils of low aromatisation and a carefully selected extreme pressure additive system which is fully compatible with multi-metal surfaces, typical with those found in worm type gear drives.
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Good protection against rust and corrosion
- High level of wear protection
Linelube Gear Oil EP 80W-90 is suitable for use in circulatory and bath lubrication of heavily loaded.
Linelube Blue Antifreeze Concentrate 200 Litres
LineLube Antifreeze is a premium ethylene glycol based engine coolant concentrate formulated for use in all engines including those constructed from aluminium alloys.
It employs established inhibitor technology and is nitrate, amine and phosphate (NAP) free and includes borate and silicate. BTC classification Type 2E.
Exceeds the requirements of many European and International Standards including: ASTM D3306, SAE J 1034 & BS 6580 (2010).
Engine coolant concentrate formulated for use in all engines including those constructed from aluminium alloys.
Linelube 5w-30 C3 Synthetic Engine Oil API SN / CF 200 Litres
Synthetic C3 5w30 is a low SAPS (Sulphated Ash Phosphorus and Sulphur) fully synthetic multi grade engine oil. Low SAPS additive technology ensure optimum performance of emission control equipment including diesel particulate filters (DPF).
The additive technology also provides long term emission system protection, ensuring a high level of constant pollution control thereby minimising environmental damage and long term wear protection.
Features & Benefits
- Effective environmental protection
- Ensures lubricant performance over extended drain intervals
- Effective fuel efficiency
- Very high standards of engine cleanliness
- Long term anti-wear and oxidation stability
- Excellent high and low temperature performance
- Long term additive performance
- API SN/CF
- ACEA C2, C3
- BMW LL-04
- GM Dexos 2
- MB 229.51
- Peugeot Citroen: Meeting the requirements of current specifications
- Porsche C30
- VW 502/505
Synthetic C3 5w30 is particularly formulated to meet the performance demands and requirements of the BMW LL-04 specification and MB 229.51 which encompass high standards of emission control under all conditions including vigorous high speed styles of driving.
Lever Barrel Pump
This cast iron lever type of barrel pump is designed to help you get the job done the easy way.
It is a smart tool to dispense gear oil, diesel and other non-corrosive liquids from barrels quickly and easily.
In the Box
Telescopic Suction Tube
1 Metre of Hose
- Designed for efficient dispensing and transferring liquids
- Top quality pump construction provides excellent fluid compatibility
- Self adjusting telescopic suction tube for flexible dispensing
- Cushioned group for easy, non slip pumping
- Removable spout is threaded to fit garden hoses
- Fits up to 55 gallon drums
- Suitable for fuel and oil sup to SEA90
- Ideal for pumping diesel, gear oil, engine oil and many other non-corrosive liquids
- Max flow rate: 20L/min
- Delivery (approx.): 200-300 c.c. per stroke
- Suitable bung nut diameter (approx): 45mm and 58mm
- Outlet hose diameter (approx): 19mm
- Telescopic suction tube: 455-773mm adjustable
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.