Linelube Agri UTTO 10W-40 is a semi-synthetic universal tractor transmission oil formulated from premium quality semi-synthetic base oils, together with a special performance package and shear stable viscosity modifiers, providing an advanced lubricant which demonstrates excellent performance characteristics against the various stringent test requirements of major equipment manufacturers.
Features & Benefits:
• Superior oxidation stability
• Outstanding rust and corrosion protection
• Excellent wet brake, anti-squawk and chatter suppression
• Exceptional anti-wear and extreme pressure properties
• Excellent high and low temperature performance
• Low foaming tendency and good seal compatibility
Linelube Agri UTTO 10W-40 is suitable for use in hydraulic – transmission fluid, specifically designed for use in agricultural tractor power transmission – hydraulic systems, inboard wet brakes and rear axles, employed in the majority of modern farm tractors, agricultural machinery and some construction equipment.
• Allison C-4
• Kubota UDT Fluid
• Valtra G2-08
• Caterpillar T0-2
• John Deere JDM J20C, J20D
• Ford ESN-M2C86B 86C, M2C-134D
• Case MS 1210
• Case New Holland CNH MAT3505, 3509, 3525
• ZE TE-ML 03E, 05F, 06K, 17E, 21F VCE WB101
• Agco Powerfluid 821XL
• Massey Ferguson MF CMS 1135, 1141, 1143, 1145
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.