All-weather synthetic motor oil for heavy-duty and high-speed diesel engines of the latest generation with and without turbocharger, operating in severe conditions on low sulphur fuel. The oil has successfully passed road and laboratory tests at VOLVO, Mercedes-Benz, MAN, MACK and RENAULT centres and has their written approvals.
- Synthetic base of the highest quality with an innovative additive pack, featuring optimal viscosity in a wide temperature range, provide ideal anti-friction, anti-wear and anti-scuffing properties, which significantly extend the life of equipment in all, even the most extreme, operating modes in a wide range of ambient temperatures and provides significant fuel savings;
- The stable synthetic base provides increased thermal oxidative stability to the oil, which, in combination with excellent detergent-dispersant properties and low ash content, effectively reduces scaling and varnish formation, prevents deposits of all kinds and maintains engine parts, especially cylinder-piston, in perfectly clean condition throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- A unique formulation provides oil resistance to aging, and due to the reduced evaporation and high flash point, it reduces oil scaling "waste", which enables it to be used in engines with a long life interval up to 60,000 km and conventional motors;
- Due to the synthetic base, the optimal viscosity has excellent low-temperature properties, including a low pour point, along with good oil pumpability and crankability of engine components at low temperatures, easy “cold start” (up to -30 ºC) and reduced startup wear;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas after-treatment systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR thanks to the use of Low SAPS technology;
- Effectively protects engine parts from all types of corrosion;
- Reduced foaming and effective resistance to aeration;
Effectively deals with the increase in shear stress during operation caused by elevated viscosity due to soot dispersion;
Suitable for engines using fuelled by natural gas (LNG) and petroleum (LPG) gas.
Designed for all types of heavy duty diesel motors (long distance trucks, buses, etc.), off-road machinery (construction, mining, agricultural) and special equipment from European, American and Asian manufacturers that meet the requirements of Euro I – V and VI where a performance level of CK-4 or lower is required.
When using CK-4 oils with fuels containing more than 15 ppm sulphur, make sure to follow the recommendations of the engine manufacturer for service intervals.
- SAE 10W-40
- API CK-4/CJ-4
- ACEA E6/E9
- DAF (ACEA E6)
- IVECO (ACEA E6)
- CATERPILLAR ECF-3
- CUMMINS CES 20086
- DETROIT DIESEL DDC 93K222
- MAN M 3775
- MACK EOS-4.5 Approval
- MAN M 3477 Approval
- MB Approval 228.51
- RENAULT VI RLD-3 Approval
- VOLVO VDS-4.5 Approval
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.