- SAE 0W-30
- API SN
- ACEA C2 / C3
- ACEA C3
- VOLKSWAGEN 504.00
- VOLKSWAGEN 507.00
- VOLKSWAGEN 505.01
- BMW LL-12FE
- PORSCHE C30
- MB 229.51
- PSA B71 2290
- PSA B71 2312
- RENAULT RN17
- RENAULT RN0710
- RENAULT RN0700
- FIAT 9.55535-DS1
- FIAT 9.55535-GS1
- FORD WSS-M2C950-A
- JAGUAR STJLR.03.5007
- LAND ROVER STJLR.03.5007
- IVECO 18-1811 CLASSE SC1 LV
Innovative universal bi-synthetic (PAO+esters) premium engine oil for modern diesel and petrol engines of European vehicles with and without turbocharging.
– Exceptional fuel savings obtained due to the reduced HTHS viscosity and optimal antifriction properties;
– A low-viscosity bi-synthetic base (PAO+esters) and a high-efficiency additive package ensure a steady cold start in the harshest conditions thus reducing the startup wear of the engine;
– Due to excellent cleaning-dispersing properties and the highest thermo-oxidising stability, it efficiently fights against all types of deposits and maintains engine and turbocharger separate parts clean during the entire period between the oil changes;
– Ester oil components ensure excellent anti-wear properties due to the exceptional durability of the oil film, which, when combined with the excellent pumping quality, significantly extends the service life of the engine even in “Start-stop” driving modes;
– Compatible with all exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR by using Mid SAPS technology;
– Used in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life up to 30,000 km) as well as in ordinary ones;
– The modern additive package combined with the bi-synthetic base preserves power parameters of the engine throughout the entire interval between oil changes.
Designed for diesel- and petrol-powered engines of MERCRDES-BENZ, FORD, JAGUAR and LAND ROVER passenger cars, lightweight off-road vehicles and light trucks that impose additional requirements for engine oils in accordance with the listed specifications and the preceding ones or where the performance level of API SN and ACEA C2/C3 of the given viscosity grade is required.
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.