Petro-Canada Lubricants’ PRECISION™ greases are premium performance, long life multi-application greases formulated to reduce operating costs and provide long service protection over a wide range of operating temperatures.
PRECISION Synthetic greases are formulated with synthetic fluids and performance additives for applications over a wider temperature range. The resulting products outperform leading competitive greases by offering longer life at high operating temperatures, better adhesion and excellent load carrying capacity. The outstanding performance of PRECISION Synthetic results in lower operating costs by reducing the re-greasing frequency, providing longer equipment protection and reducing maintenance costs to the customer.
Note: Delivery of this product can take up to 4 weeks
Features and Benefits
Long life under high temperature provides long-lasting equipment protection.
• PRECISION Synthetic performs better than many of the leading competitive premium multi-application products by lasting 2-3 times longer in the ASTM D3527 Life Performance Test.
Low water washout requiring less re-greasing and maintenance.
• PRECISION Synthetic’s effective water washout resistance can reduce maintenance costs in humid or wet environments.
High mechanical stability in severe operating conditions.
• PRECISION Synthetic can also lower maintenance costs as a result of reduced product breakdowns under low to moderately high shear conditions.
State of the art formulations
• Excellent protection against rust and corrosion
• Prevents scoring or spalling under high loads
• Reduces friction and wear • Provides corrosion protection
• Seals bearings from water and contaminants
• Resists leakage, dripping and throw-off
• Resists change in consistency during service
• Maintains mobility under various conditions
Petro-Canada Lubricants’ PRECISION Synthetic greases are formulated to provide protection covering a wide range of applications especially where severe operating conditions exist. PRECISION Synthetic greases are recommended for a full range of automotive and industrial applications, including:
• Fleet • Agriculture • Mining • Marine • General Manufacturing • Power Generation • Forestry • Automotive • Construction • Steel Mills • Pulp & Paper
PRECISION SYNTHETIC HEAVY 460
PRECISION Synthetic Heavy 460 is formulated with a medium high viscosity base oil and unique additive package, and is designed primarily for the lubrication for dryer felt-roll bearings in paper machines where an extended life at high temperatures is required and frequent grease replenishment is not possible. Operating range is -30°C to 170°C (-22°F to 338°F).
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.